Talk:Official and Affiliated Module Repositories
I put the following questions to our partners at STEP Development:
- Does STEP have its own modules repository?
- If so, can it be accessed by the module manager from other JSword or SWORD front-ends?
Here is their reply:
- Yes. When you "Install more Bibles" in "Help" of the Download version, you have access to two STEP repositories - Public and Licensed. Modules from the Public repository can be used in any JSword software. Unfortunately, not all publishers allow us to put their works in the Public one. There are not yet many modules in either.
Polish Projekt Sword
- Section removed from main page because of broken link. David Haslam 14:12, 16 January 2012 (MST)
Polish Projekt SWORD. Copyright status uncertain for some of these Polish modules. Some of the module download links are now broken. Maybe the site is not being actively maintained. In October 2009, I was able to download only these two modules:
- Biblia Warszawsko - Praska (1997)
- Biblia Gdańska (1881)
The other links were for the following works:
- Psałterz Dawidów Jana Kochanowskiego (1579)
- moduł codziennych rozważań biblijnych "Dobre Nasienie"
- polska wersja słownika greckich kodów morfologicznych Robinsona
Perhaps these can still be retrieved from the Wayback Machine?
I just tried a refresh for the Japanese repo - but Xiphos hung - probably indicating that the repo is unavailable. David Haslam 10:40, 1 November 2012 (MDT)
- These lines just removed. David Haslam 06:39, 19 November 2012 (MST)
=== Japanese Bibles === Some Japanese translations are available as SWORD modules from [http://bible.salterrae.net/en/]. The configuration details are given in [http://bible.salterrae.net/en/sword/repo.html Repository for japanese bibles].
Bond Slave Version
As the Bond Slave Version can be installed from the Xiphos repository, and as the Bond Slave repository is not in the CrossWire MRL, I have just removed that section from the main page. David Haslam (talk) 07:13, 25 April 2017 (MDT)