- 1 Go Bible Forum topic on Different Versification Systems
- 2 Heading levels in wikimedia pages
- 3 How to identify whether an existing alternate versification scheme matches requirements?
- 4 SWORD release versions?
- 5 Numeronyms, etc
- 6 SWORD canon header file?
- 7 JSword and av11n ?
- 8 Bibles with more than one Versification
- 9 French Bibles
Go Bible Forum topic on Different Versification Systems
A topic on versification schemes has been added in the Go Bible Forum. See . Initial focus is for Slavic languages (e.g. Russian, Ukrainian). I'm adding this link here in case further useful information gets posted. David Haslam 09:03, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
Heading levels in wikimedia pages
The general preference is that only the page title should be at top heading level. David Haslam 17:15, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
How to identify whether an existing alternate versification scheme matches requirements?
- New page started on this subject. Alternate Versification/System Identification. Thanks to Osk. David Haslam 17:57, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
SWORD release versions?
The main article refers to SWORD v1.5.12 and later. Should some or all of these references be changed to SWORD v1.6.x ? David Haslam 10:35, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
SWORD canon header file?
JSword and av11n ?
Please add a section on the current state of the art for av11n support in JSword. David Haslam 12:39, 12 January 2010 (UTC)
Bibles with more than one Versification
I added this section because the USFM reference use the term "alternate versification" in a different sense than we have been hitherto discussing within CrossWire. It's a necessary distinction to be aware of, and perhaps one that will promote further creative thinking. David Haslam 06:43, 9 July 2011 (MDT)
We need a versification system defining for French Bibles, so that we can properly address some of the related issues we encounter in French modules. See (for example) http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/browse/MOD-186 David Haslam 03:45, 4 January 2012 (MST)