For bookmarks we could use XBEL or OPML or some other known standard. Perhaps a wider issue is actually to standardize urn:sword:, an Uniform Resource Name for Sword-based resources. - Jotik 09:00, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
- This is a good idea, one already used (but AFAIK not standardized) in FireBible. Please add this to the main page. David Haslam 10:02, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
- I just moved the page, no-one else having responded. David Haslam 10:30, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
This document describes only bookmarks standard? There is more information should be stored and standardized: history and notes... --Kalemas 11:25, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
- i.e. Personal information used to annotate SWORD modules, or to track their use. David Haslam 10:04, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
- Go Bible also supports Bookmarks and History as program features. Personally I find that I rarely use History, but I regularly keep four Bookmarks on the go for use as the M'Cheyne daily readings scheme. These are edited daily to replace the bookmarks for the previous day. David Haslam 10:49, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
- In case you were not aware, Go Bible is not a SWORD front-end per se, even though it is a CrossWire development project. David Haslam 10:51, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
For now i have made only History for SlideBible, and glad with it, simple i look for yestarday's history or history for an area of Bible.