Here is a place to request modules you would like to be made. If the copyright holder has been contacted, the permissions granted or not can be put here.
New modules are made largely on the basis of content availability and distributability. If you have a link to new material in the public domain, adding it here is a good way of notifying us of its availability. However there is no guarantee that anyone will be interested in creating a module from that material. If you want to see a new module, your quickest results will come from encoding it in OSIS yourself and submitting that to us.
If you would like to see the addition of text currently under copyright and have not made any attempt to get permission for distribution, there is no point to adding it here and the addition will likely be removed. If you only have a link to non-text material (images, PDFs, etc.), there is no point to adding it here and it will likely be removed.
- Cherokee New Testament  Public Domain -- check back occasionally to see whether the text version is completed
- KJV (original 1611 version/orthography). There exist some reprints in paper - has anyone scanned it? Also a few electronic editions exist--check into adapting one for Sword.
- NASB Currently being prepared. This will be sold. See FAQ.
- Complete Tyndale Bible, Not even the whole NT is available with sword, and also he translated the Pentateuch, and Jonah, and other books later published in Matthew's Bible. Text version is not yet available.
- Calvin's Commentaries 
Work is in progress. Current approach is to combine ThML files from CCEL and convert to OSIS. This work is mostly done - see: http://crosswire.org/svn/sword-tools/trunk/modules/calvinscommentaries/
The next step requires a module importer for OSIS commentaries -- the current OSIS importer assumes that the document is formatted as a Bible.
- Unabridged Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew Lexicon -- worth researching; The text exists in electronic format, at least licensed. It's important that this not be the "Abridged BDBG" which is Larry Pierce's alterted module.