The CrossWire page on Facebook is not a support channel. Any technical support requests there will not be answered.
Reporting Bugs and Requesting Features
CrossWire is an all volunteer organization. Getting help is easy, but we can help you best if you provide us with enough information.
Most questions that we receive have been answered in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). Please read this first.
The SWORD Family of applications runs on many operating systems and encompasses many applications. Sometimes we can guess what program you are using or are wanting information about, but it is much easier if you tell us up front.
Let us know the following:
- Software: Which application are you using?
- Version: Which version of the application are you using? (If at all possible, it is best to use the most recent version of your application.)
- Module: In which module (Bible, Commentary, Dictionary, ...) do you see the problem? Can you supply a specific reference that we can use to reproduce the problem? (It might not be a problem, but a question or a feature request.)
- Operating System
- Description: Give a brief description of the problem. Is there something else we need to know in order to see the problem?
Specific Application Support
Please note that it may be more efficient to send support requests to a specific project. If you have questions about projects such as BibleTime, Xiphos, or Eloquent please see these websites directly for better answers. If you are having problems installing an application, please read its installation instructions first.
|Comments / Feedback||sword-feedback at crosswire dot org|
|Bug Reports||sword-bugs at crosswire dot org|
|General Questions||sword-support at crosswire dot org|
You may also try our live forum on Internet Relay Chat (IRC), using your favorite IRC client. Just point it to:
Some of the CrossWire projects also have their own IRC channel.
For a simple web based, IRC client use Mibbit irc.freenode.net #sword.
Get our news feeds:
- General news: http://crosswire.org/news.rss.jsp
- Modules news: http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/pubmods.rss
The CrossWire Bible Society P. O. Box 2528 Tempe, AZ 85280-2528